hands on support throughout your cloud transformation journey. Our certified cloud engineers will run in tandem and get you to the finish line - seamlessly.
get the right mix of boldness, caution and innovation while working with Searce.
Expert guidance and hands-on support to allow you to experience a no-risk environment and test your workloads in action. Our engineers will guide you through these pilots by:
- helping you pick the appropriate workloads to test on your choice of public cloud & defining the success criterias
- implementing the cloud building blocks to test your workloads
- performance tuning & architectural guidance on cost and scale optimization
Budget overruns. Downtime. Poor customer experience.
A poorly planned migration could negatively impact your business.
Plan right. Our project management & cloud experts help you:
- determine appropriate migration path by workload, by application and by region.
- reduce risk and cost by crafting a detailed migration plan.
- stakeholder alignment during implementation and on-going governance.
migrate. and modernize
- lift & shift: migrate quickly following an iterative, agile approach to lift & shift with minimal changes to your applications.
- replatform: upgrade or containerise your workloads by setting up the right logging and monitoring tools.
- refactor: modernize by refactoring or re-writing your application.
- DevOps: implement CI/CD pipelines for your apps and infrastructure.
- save costs through guidance on efficient use of resources, right-sized machines & constant cost monitoring.
To get you started or migrate to cloud through hands-on technical support.
cut-over and post go-live assistance:
Achieve near zero downtime during migration and get your teams trained for post go-live success.
Demonstrated success in architecting and building Google Cloud infrastructure and workflows, and completing migrations to Google Cloud.
Demonstrated success in building foundational architectures and then migrating significant numbers of customer workloads from either on-premises or other cloud providers to Google Cloud.
AWS - solutions provider program
AWS - microsoft workloads
AWS - advanced consulting partner
We help you embrace change by creating newer ways to work or optimising existing processes.let’s talk