How a Pay-Later Fintech Firm Devised a Change Optimization Program to Achieve its Goals and Chose DevOps as the Centerpiece of that Program
Many buy-now and pay-later solutions are growing popular which work on simple terms - they allow users to shop without paying and settle their bills later.
- Highly manual development processes
- Relatively slow time to market
- High costs of doing business
The brand devised a change optimization program to achieve its goals and chose DevOps as the centerpiece of that program.
- Configured CI/CD pipeline to pull codes from source
- Configured CI/CD tool to work with Unit test tools, Load test tools
- Helped in securing the DevOps pipeline
- Created EC2 using Packer tool and deploying applications to EC2 for orchestration tool using CodeDeploy tools
- Achieved faster time to market with minimum operating costs
- Reduced the manual intervention, admin overheads and realize the maximum value from the automation on cloud
- Adding an extra layer of email based approval for CI/CD ensured only the right set of people/process have the authority to make changes to the resource utilization.
more case studies
KNOLSKAPE: Helping to transform talent with the performance and scaling power of Google Cloud
savings on infrastructure costs with Google Cloud Platform
To put a stop to 'fake news', Logically partners with Searce to scale cost-effectively with Preemptible Virtual Machines on Google Cloud
increase in infrastructure capacity with Google Preemptible Virtual Machines